Table of Contents
The San Jose State Spartans (12-8, 3-4 MWC) are at home in MWC play against the Air Force Falcons (12-8, 3-4 MWC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The Spartans are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 127.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Jose, California
- Arena: Event Center Arena
|San Jose State||-3.5||127|
San Jose State Betting Stats & Information
- San Jose State has not lost a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 6-0.
- The Spartans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -173 or shorter.
- The Spartans are 13-6-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Falcons have a 3-5-1 record against the spread.
- The average total in San Jose State’s games this season is 7.5 more points than the over/under of 127 in this game.
Air Force Betting Stats & Info
- Air Force has won four, or 36.4%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Falcons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +140 moneyline set for this game.
- The Falcons are 12-7-1 against the spread this year.
- The Falcons have a 3-5-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average total for Air Force’s games this year is 6.3 more points than the point total of 127 in this outing.
San Jose State vs. Air Force Season Stat Comparison
|San Jose State Rank||San Jose State AVG||Air Force AVG||Air Force Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- Omari Moore leads the Spartans in points and assists per game, scoring 15.6 points and distributing 5.0 assists.
- Sage Tolbert is San Jose State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.6 boards in each contest while scoring 9.0 points per game.
- Alvaro Cardenas Torre leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Air Force Falcons Leaders
- Jake Heidbreder is the top scorer for the Falcons with 14.7 points per game. He also tacks on 3.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Air Force leaders in rebounding and assists are Rytis Petraitis with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.5 points and 2.6 assists per game) and Ethan Taylor with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.5 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Heidbreder knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Falcons.