Table of Contents
Before Brown tees off in San Diego, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Scott Brown Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Brown has finished below par nine times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 a total of three times.
- Brown has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Scott Brown History at Farmers Insurance Open
- In Brown’s last seven appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top 10 once, with an average finish of 33rd at the event.
- In his last seven appearances at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- Brown finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent time competing at this event in 2021.
Scott Brown’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|