Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Tee Higgins, who takes to the field at 6:30 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals enter a showdown against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Tee Higgins Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 54.5 (-115)
Tee Higgins Receiving Stats
- Higgins’ stat line this season displays 74 catches for 1,029 yards and seven scores. He averages 64.3 yards receiving per game, and has been targeted 109 times.
- So far this season, 17.9% of the 610 passes thrown by his team have gone Higgins’ way.
- He has accounted for seven of his team’s 49 touchdowns on offense this season, or 14.3%.
Against Kansas City
- Higgins is averaging 66.7 receiving yards per game in three career matchups against the Chiefs, 12.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (54.5).
- In three matchups against them, Higgins has topped 54.5 yards receiving twice.
- Higgins has caught a touchdown pass against the Chiefs once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Bills (1/22/2023): 3 receptions, 28 yardsvs. Ravens (1/15/2023): 4 receptions, 37 yardsvs. Ravens (1/8/2023): 1 reception, 7 yards