Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed player prop bets for Tyler Boyd ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET airing on CBS. The AFC Championship Game features a matchup between Boyd’s Cincinnati Bengals and the Kansas City Chiefs from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Tyler Boyd Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-115)
Tyler Boyd Receiving Stats
- Boyd has posted 762 yards (on 58 catches) with five TDs. He’s been targeted 82 times, and is averaging 47.6 yards per game.
- Boyd has been the target of 82 of his team’s 610 passing attempts this season, or 13.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s 49 touchdowns on offense this season, or 10.2%.
Against Kansas City
- Boyd is averaging 38.3 receiving yards per game in three career matchups against the Chiefs, 5.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (32.5).
- In three matchups against them, Boyd has gone over 32.5 yards receiving twice.
- Boyd, in three matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- at Bills (1/22/2023): 1 reception, 23 yardsvs. Ravens (1/15/2023): 3 receptions, 26 yardsvs. Ravens (1/8/2023): 5 receptions, 51 yards