Table of Contents
The Texas State Bobcats (10-11, 3-5 Sun Belt) host the Georgia Southern Eagles (12-9, 5-3 Sun Belt) after losing four straight home games. The Bobcats are favored by just 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The matchup has a point total of 123.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: San Marcos, Texas
- Arena: Strahan Coliseum
Texas State Betting Stats & Information
- Texas State has gone 3-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 42.9%).
- The Bobcats have not played as a moneyline favorite of -161 or shorter.
- The Bobcats’ ATS record is 6-11-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 6-5 against the spread.
- Texas State’s average point total in outings this year is 129.4, 5.9 points higher than the total in this game.
Georgia Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia Southern has won six, or 50%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +132 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 9-10-0 this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Eagles have a 6-5 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Georgia Southern this year is 9.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas State vs. Georgia Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Texas State Rank||Texas State AVG||Georgia Southern AVG||Georgia Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas State Bobcats Leaders
- The Bobcats scoring leader is Mason Harrell, who averages 16.2 per contest to go with 3.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Tyler Morgan is Texas State’s leading rebounder, pulling down six per game, while Drue Drinnon is its best passer, averaging 2.3 assists in each contest.
- The Bobcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Harrell, who makes 1.5 threes per game.
Georgia Southern Eagles Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov is the top scorer for the Eagles with 12.8 points per game. He also adds 6.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game to his statistics.
- Carlos Curry puts up a stat line of seven rebounds, 7.5 points and 0.1 assists per game for Georgia Southern to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Finch has the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 10.7 points and 3.6 rebounds per outing.
- Tyren Moore is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting 1.6 threes per game.