Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Panthers (14-6, 8-2 Horizon) are 4-point underdogs as they look to continue a three-game road winning streak when they square off against the Wright State Raiders (11-10, 4-6 Horizon) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Wright State University Nutter Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 154.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raiders vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairborn, Ohio
- Arena: Wright State University Nutter Center
Wright State Betting Stats & Information
- Wright State has compiled a 6-6 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- The Raiders have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -174 or shorter.
- The Raiders are 9-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have a 7-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Wright State’s games this season is 0.5 fewer points than the total of 154 in this matchup.
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Milwaukee has won seven out of the 12 games, or 58.3%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +143 odds on them winning this game.
- The Panthers are 11-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Panthers have a 7-2 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Milwaukee this season is 6.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Wright State vs. Milwaukee Season Stat Comparison
|Wright State Rank||Wright State AVG||Milwaukee AVG||Milwaukee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wright State Raiders Leaders
- Trey Calvin leads the Raiders in points and assists per game, scoring 19.1 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- Brandon Noel is Wright State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 8.1 boards in each contest while scoring 13.9 points per game.
- Calvin leads the Raiders in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Milwaukee Panthers Leaders
- The Panthers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is BJ Freeman with 15.3 points and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Milwaukee’s assist leader is Justin Thomas with three per game. He also averages 7.1 points per game and tacks on 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Freeman is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Panthers, hitting 2.3 threes per game.