Table of Contents
The Cleveland State Vikings (12-9, 7-3 Horizon) are at home in Horizon play against the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (14-8, 6-5 Horizon) on Friday, January 27, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Vikings are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Vikings vs. Mastodons
- Game Day: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Wolstein Center
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Information
- Cleveland State has been the moneyline favorite seven times this season. They’ve gone 6-1 in those games.
- The Vikings have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -220 or shorter.
- The Vikings’ ATS record is 11-8-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Mastodons are 3-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Cleveland State’s games this season is 2.3 fewer points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Stats & Info
- Purdue Fort Wayne has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won three of those games.
- The Mastodons have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +177 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mastodons have an 8-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Mastodons are 3-1 against the spread.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s games this season have averaged a total of 141.9 points, 4.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cleveland State vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Season Stat Comparison
|Cleveland State Rank||Cleveland State AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Vikings is Tristan Enaruna, who averages 13.9 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Cleveland State’s best passer is Deshon Parker, who averages 4.2 assists per game to go with his 10.5 PPG scoring average.
- Drew Lowder leads the Vikings in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey scores 16.4 points and tacks on 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Mastodons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Ra Kpedi is at the top of the Purdue Fort Wayne rebounding leaderboard with 8.3 rebounds per game. He also notches 6.5 points and tacks on 0.5 assists per game.
- Bobby Planutis is consistent from three-point range and leads the Mastodons with 2.5 made threes per game.