Table of Contents
The Grand Canyon Antelopes (13-7, 4-3 WAC) visit the Abilene Christian Wildcats (10-10, 2-5 WAC) in a matchup of WAC teams at Teague Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The Antelopes are 4-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 139.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Antelopes vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Abilene, Texas
- Arena: Teague Center
Grand Canyon Betting Stats & Information
- Grand Canyon has won 75% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (9-3).
- The Antelopes have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -189 or shorter.
- The Antelopes are 7-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are winless against the spread (0-4) when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Grand Canyon’s average point total in outings this season is 136.6, 2.4 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Abilene Christian Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Abilene Christian has been listed as the underdog in six games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +155.
- So far this year, the Wildcats have compiled a 5-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Wildcats have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 4 points or more this season (0-4).
- The average over/under in Abilene Christian’s games this year is 5.4 more points than the point total of 139 for this outing.
Grand Canyon vs. Abilene Christian Season Stat Comparison
|Grand Canyon Rank||Grand Canyon AVG||Abilene Christian AVG||Abilene Christian Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grand Canyon Antelopes Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Antelopes is Rayshon Harrison, who scores 16.6 points and distributes three assists per game.
- Gabe McGlothan leads Grand Canyon in rebounding, pulling down 8.4 boards per game while also scoring 11.4 points a contest.
- Noah Baumann leads the Antelopes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Abilene Christian Wildcats Leaders
- Immanuel Allen sits at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 11.5 points per game. He also grabs 3.1 rebounds and averages 1.1 assists per game.
- Tobias Cameron has a stat line of 4.9 rebounds, 10.5 points and 2.6 assists per game for Abilene Christian to take the top rebound spot on the team. Damien Daniels has the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 7.4 points and 3.1 rebounds per contest.
- Cameron Steele averages 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.