Table of Contents
The Liberty Flames (16-5, 7-1 ASUN) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Stetson Hatters (11-8, 6-2 ASUN) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Liberty Arena as big, 13.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flames vs. Hatters
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Lynchburg, Virginia
- Arena: Liberty Arena
Liberty Betting Stats & Information
- Liberty has won 86.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (13-2).
- The Flames have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1053 or shorter.
- The Flames’ ATS record is 12-7-0 this season.
- The Hatters are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Liberty’s games this year is 0.2 fewer points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
Stetson Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Stetson has won six out of the 12 games, or 50%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hatters have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +650 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hatters have a 12-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Hatters have a 3-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 13.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Stetson this season is 15.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Liberty vs. Stetson Season Stat Comparison
|Liberty Rank||Liberty AVG||Stetson AVG||Stetson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Liberty Flames Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Flames this season is Darius McGhee, who averages 21.1 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Joseph Venzant leads Liberty in rebounding, averaging 5.4 per game, while Colin Porter leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- The Flames get the most three-point shooting production out of McGhee, who knocks down 4.8 threes per game.
Stetson Hatters Leaders
- Jalen Blackmon scores 13.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Hatters.
- The Stetson leaders in rebounding and assists are Josh Smith with 6.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.4 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Stephan D. Swenson with 4.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.9 points and 2.2 rebounds per game).
- Wheza Panzo hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hatters.