Table of Contents
The Rice Owls (14-5, 5-3 C-USA) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Charlotte 49ers (13-7, 4-5 C-USA) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Tudor Fieldhouse as just 1-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 140.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. 49ers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Tudor Fieldhouse
Rice Betting Stats & Information
- The Owls have a 10-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are 5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Rice’s average point total in matchups this season is 155.2, 14.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- The 49ers’ ATS record is 13-7-0 this season.
- The 49ers are 5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for Charlotte this year is 10.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Rice vs. Charlotte Season Stat Comparison
|Rice Rank||Rice AVG||Charlotte AVG||Charlotte Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rice Owls Leaders
- The Owls leader in rebounds and assist is Max Fiedler, who grabs 8.2 rebounds and distributes 5.3 assists per game along with scoring 11.3 points per contest.
- Quincy Olivari leads Rice in scoring, averaging 19.2 per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Olivari leads the Owls in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Charlotte 49ers Leaders
- Brice Williams averages 12.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the 49ers.
- The Charlotte leaders in rebounding and assists are Aly Khalifa with 7.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.2 points and 3.2 assists per game) and Lu’Cye Patterson with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.6 points and 3.4 rebounds per game).
- Williams is reliable from three-point range and leads the 49ers with 1.4 made threes per game.