Table of Contents
The Sacramento State Hornets (11-9, 4-3 Big Sky) are just 1.5-point favorites as they try to build on a six-game home winning streak when they host the Montana Grizzlies (9-11, 3-5 Big Sky) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at The Nest. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 130.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Grizzlies
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: The Nest
Sacramento State Betting Stats & Information
- Sacramento State has been favored on the moneyline six times this season. They’ve gone 5-1 in those games.
- The Hornets have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter.
- The Hornets’ ATS record is 9-8-1 this season.
- The Grizzlies have a 2-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Sacramento State’s average total in matchups this year has been 134.5, 4.5 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Montana Betting Stats & Info
- Montana has entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won twice.
- The Grizzlies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +104.
- The Grizzlies’ ATS record is 8-11-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Grizzlies are 2-5 against the spread.
- The average point total for Montana this year is 7.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Sacramento State vs. Montana Season Stat Comparison
|Sacramento State Rank||Sacramento State AVG||Montana AVG||Montana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento State Hornets Leaders
- The Hornets scoring leader is Zach Chappell, who averages 15.3 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Callum McRae is Sacramento State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 9.6 per game, while Gianni Hunt is its best passer, distributing 3.5 assists in each contest.
- The Hornets get the most three-point shooting production out of Austin Patterson, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- Josh Bannan leads the Grizzlies scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, collecting 15.8 points, 8.5 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
- Aanen Moody is the top scorer from distance for the Grizzlies, hitting 2.4 threes per game.