Table of Contents
The Saint Louis Billikens (14-6, 6-1 A-10) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the Davidson Wildcats (10-10, 3-5 A-10) on Friday, January 27, 2023 at John M. Belk Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Billikens vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Davidson, North Carolina
- Arena: John M. Belk Arena
Saint Louis Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Louis has been favored on the moneyline 18 times this season. They’ve finished 13-5 in those games.
- The Billikens have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter.
- The Billikens are 9-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Wildcats have a 4-3 record against the spread.
- Saint Louis’ average total in matchups this year has been 147.5, four points higher than the total in this particular game.
Davidson Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Davidson has been the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +102.
- The Wildcats are 10-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats are 4-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Davidson’s games this year is 4.6 fewer points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
Saint Louis vs. Davidson Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Louis Rank||Saint Louis AVG||Davidson AVG||Davidson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Louis Billikens Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Billikens this season is Gibson Jimerson, who averages 12.7 points, 3.3 rebounds, and one assist per game.
- Francis Okoro is Saint Louis’ leading rebounder, grabbing 8.9 per game, while Yuri Collins is its best passer, averaging 10.6 assists in each contest.
- Jimerson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Billikens, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Davidson Wildcats Leaders
- Sam Mennenga collects 16.1 points and 7.7 rebounds per game for the Wildcats, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Davidson’s assist leader is Foster Loyer with 4.6 per game. He also records 15.4 points per game and grabs 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Loyer is the top scorer from distance for the Wildcats, hitting 2.3 threes per game.