Table of Contents
The Omaha Mavericks (7-14, 3-6 Summit) are underdogs (by 7 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the UMKC Kangaroos (8-13, 4-4 Summit) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 133.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kangaroos vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: Swinney Recreation Center
UMKC Betting Stats & Information
- UMKC has won two of seven games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (28.6%).
- The Kangaroos have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -294 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Kangaroos have put together an 11-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Mavericks are 6-5 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this season.
- The average total UMKC has had set in games this season is 0.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Omaha Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Omaha has been the underdog 17 times and won four, or 23.5%, of those games.
- The Mavericks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +230 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mavericks are 11-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Mavericks have a 6-5 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 7 points or more.
- The average point total for Omaha this year is 12.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UMKC vs. Omaha Season Stat Comparison
|UMKC Rank||UMKC AVG||Omaha AVG||Omaha Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- The Kangaroos scoring leader is Rayquawndis Mitchell, who averages 18.8 per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Allen David Mukeba Jr. leads UMKC in rebounding, averaging 7.9 per game, while Shemarri Allen leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.9 in each contest.
- Mitchell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kangaroos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Omaha Mavericks Leaders
- Frankie Fidler sits on top of the Mavericks leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.8 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- JJ White dishes out more assists than any other Omaha teammate with 4.1 per game. He also averages 10.4 points and pulls down three rebounds per game.
- Luke Jungers is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Mavericks, hitting 1.7 threes per game.