Table of Contents
The Lindenwood Lions (7-14, 2-6 OVC) are big, 10-point underdogs as they try to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the UT Martin Skyhawks (13-8, 5-3 OVC) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Skyhawk Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Lions
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Martin, Tennessee
- Arena: Skyhawk Arena
UT Martin Betting Stats & Information
- UT Martin has been the moneyline favorite eight times this season. They’ve finished 6-2 in those games.
- The Skyhawks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -544 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks are 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 2-5 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UT Martin’s games this season is 10.5 more points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
Lindenwood Betting Stats & Info
- Lindenwood has won four, or 23.5%, of the 17 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +400 moneyline set for this game.
- The Lions’ ATS record is 9-10-0 this season.
- The Lions have a 2-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- The average total for Lindenwood’s games this season is six fewer points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
UT Martin vs. Lindenwood Season Stat Comparison
|UT Martin Rank||UT Martin AVG||Lindenwood AVG||Lindenwood Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- Parker Stewart leads the Skyhawks in scoring, tallying 16.7 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- KK Curry leads UT Martin in rebounding, averaging 6.2 per game, while Jordan Sears leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.6 in each contest.
- The Skyhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Stewart, who knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
Lindenwood Lions Leaders
- Chris Childs scores 13.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Lions.
- The Lindenwood leaders in rebounding and assists are Cam Burrell with 5.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.2 points and 1.6 assists per game) and Kevin Caldwell Jr. with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.5 points and 3.9 rebounds per game).
- Childs is consistent from deep and leads the Lions with two made threes per game.