Table of Contents
The Wagner Seahawks (11-7, 4-3 NEC) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (9-11, 2-5 NEC) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at Spiro Sports Center as 9.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 126.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seahawks vs. Terriers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Staten Island, New York
- Arena: Spiro Sports Center
Wagner Betting Stats & Information
- Wagner has put together a 7-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8% of those games).
- The Seahawks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -588 or shorter.
- The Seahawks are 6-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Terriers have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Wagner has had set in matchups this year is 0.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Saint Francis (BKN) has been the underdog 12 times and won two of those games.
- The Terriers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +418.
- The Terriers have gone 9-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Terriers have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Saint Francis (BKN)’s games this season is 8.3 more points than the point total of 126 for this outing.
Wagner vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Season Stat Comparison
|Wagner Rank||Wagner AVG||Saint Francis (BKN) AVG||Saint Francis (BKN) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wagner Seahawks Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Seahawks is Delonnie Hunt, who scores 11.6 points and dishes out 3.2 assists per game.
- Wagner’s best rebounder is Brandon Brown, who averages 8.9 boards per game in addition to his 9.3 PPG average.
- The Seahawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Javier Esquerra Trelles, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers Leaders
- The Terriers’ Larry Moreno racks up enough points (10.6 per game) and assists (2.3 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Josiah Harris is at the top of the Saint Francis (BKN) rebounding leaderboard with 7.6 rebounds per game. He also notches 7.9 points and tacks on 0.8 assists per game.
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr. is the most prolific from distance for the Terriers, hitting 1.6 threes per game.