Table of Contents
The Creighton Bluejays (12-8, 6-3 Big East) are favored (-5.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the No. 13 Xavier Musketeers (17-4, 9-1 Big East) at 12:15 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at CHI Health Center Omaha. The matchup has an over/under set at 157 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bluejays vs. Musketeers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 12:15 PM ET
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Arena: CHI Health Center Omaha
Creighton Betting Stats & Information
- Creighton has won 84.6% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (11-2).
- The Bluejays have not played as a moneyline favorite of -216 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bluejays have put together a 10-10-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this season, the Musketeers are 2-0 against the spread.
- Creighton’s average point total in outings this season is 146, 11 points below the over/under in this game.
Xavier Betting Stats & Info
- Xavier has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won three of those games.
- The Musketeers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +175 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Musketeers have put together a 12-8-1 record against the spread.
- The Musketeers are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Xavier’s games this year is 2.5 more points than the point total of 157 in this outing.
Creighton vs. Xavier Season Stat Comparison
|Creighton Rank||Creighton AVG||Xavier AVG||Xavier Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- The Bluejays scoring leader is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who averages 15 per contest to go with 6.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Baylor Scheierman leads Creighton in rebounding, averaging 8.6 per game, while Ryan Nembhard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.3 in each contest.
- The Bluejays get the most three-point shooting production out of Scheierman, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
Xavier Musketeers Leaders
- Souley Boum is at the top of the Musketeers scoring leaderboard with 16.8 points per game. He also collects 4.2 rebounds and dishes out five assists per game.
- The Xavier leaders in rebounding and assists are Zach Freemantle with 8.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 15.1 points and three assists per game) and Colby Jones with 5.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.6 points and 4.9 rebounds per game).
- Boum hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Musketeers.