Table of Contents
A-10 opponents meet when the Duquesne Dukes (14-7, 4-4 A-10) visit the UMass Minutemen (12-8, 3-5 A-10) at William D. Mullins Center, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The Minutemen are 1-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Minutemen
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Arena: William D. Mullins Center
Duquesne Betting Stats & Information
- Duquesne has been the moneyline favorite 17 times this season. They’ve gone 13-4 in those games.
- The Dukes have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -108 or shorter.
- The Dukes have a 12-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Minutemen have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average total Duquesne has had set in matchups this season is 3.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
UMass Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UMass has won four out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Minutemen have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -114.
- So far this year, the Minutemen have put together a 10-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Minutemen are 4-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for UMass this season is 5.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Duquesne vs. UMass Season Stat Comparison
|Duquesne Rank||Duquesne AVG||UMass AVG||UMass Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Dukes this season is Dae Dae Grant, who averages 15 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Austin Rotroff is Duquesne’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.9 per game, while Tevin Brewer is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Grant leads the Dukes in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UMass Minutemen Leaders
- Matt Cross puts up 12.1 points and 6.8 rebounds per game for the Minutemen, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Rahsool Diggins records more assists than any other UMass player with 2.4 per game. He also averages 4.4 points and grabs 1.3 rebounds per game.
- T.J. Weeks is reliable from three-point range and leads the Minutemen with 1.6 made threes per game.