Table of Contents
The Ohio State Buckeyes (11-9, 3-6 Big Ten) are 5-point underdogs as they try to break a four-game road losing streak when they take on the Indiana Hoosiers (14-6, 5-4 Big Ten) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Assembly Hall. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Buckeyes
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Arena: Assembly Hall
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana has won 84.6% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (11-2).
- The Hoosiers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -211 or shorter.
- The Hoosiers are 9-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Buckeyes are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or greater this year.
- The average point total in Indiana’s games this season is the same as the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
Ohio State Betting Stats & Info
- Ohio State has won one of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Buckeyes have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +173.
- The Buckeyes’ ATS record is 8-12-0 this season.
- The Buckeyes are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Ohio State this year is 1.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Indiana vs. Ohio State Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Ohio State AVG||Ohio State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Hoosiers is Trayce Jackson-Davis, who averages 19.7 points and 10.8 rebounds per game.
- Indiana’s best passer is Jalen Hood-Schifino, who averages 4.4 assists per game to go with his 12.1 PPG scoring average.
- The Hoosiers get the most three-point shooting production out of Miller Kopp, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Ohio State Buckeyes Leaders
- Brice Sensabaugh racks up 17.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Buckeyes.
- Ohio State’s leader in rebounds is Zed Key with 7.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Isaac Likekele with 2.9 per game.
- Sensabaugh knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Buckeyes.