Table of Contents
The No. 16 Marquette Golden Eagles (16-5, 8-2 Big East) hit the road in Big East play against the DePaul Blue Demons (9-12, 3-7 Big East) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The Golden Eagles are favored by 9.5 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 152.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Blue Demons
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Wintrust Arena
Marquette Betting Stats & Information
- Marquette has been favored on the moneyline 15 times this season. They’ve gone 13-2 in those games.
- The Golden Eagles have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -498 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles’ ATS record is 15-6-0 this season.
- The Blue Demons have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Marquette has had in its games this year is 0.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
DePaul Betting Stats & Info
- DePaul has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won three (23.1%) of those contests.
- The Blue Demons have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +360 odds on them winning this game.
- The Blue Demons have gone 9-10-2 ATS this season.
- The Blue Demons have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- DePaul’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 146.5 points, six fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Marquette vs. DePaul Season Stat Comparison
|Marquette Rank||Marquette AVG||DePaul AVG||DePaul Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marquette Golden Eagles Leaders
- Kam Jones leads the Golden Eagles in scoring, tallying 16.4 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Oso Ighodaro is Marquette’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.3 per game, while Tyler Kolek is its best passer, averaging 7.8 assists in each contest.
- Jones leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- Umoja Gibson collects 15.8 points and adds five assists per game, putting him at the top of the Blue Demons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Eral Penn’s stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 9.8 points and 0.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the DePaul rebounding leaderboard.
- Gibson is dependable from three-point range and leads the Blue Demons with 2.5 made threes per game.