Table of Contents
The Mercer Bears (10-12, 3-6 SoCon) visit the Citadel Bulldogs (9-12, 4-5 SoCon) in a matchup of SoCon teams at McAlister Field House, tipping off at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The Bears are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 135.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: McAlister Field House
Mercer Betting Stats & Information
- Mercer has won six of 10 games when favored on the moneyline this season (60%).
- The Bears have not played a game with moneyline odds of -129 or shorter.
- The Bears have gone 8-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 7-9-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average total in Mercer’s games this season is 3.5 more points than the over/under of 135 in this game.
Citadel Betting Stats & Info
- Citadel has been underdogs in 16 games this season and won five (31.2%) of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +107 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have compiled a 10-9-1 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have a 7-9-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Citadel this year is 8.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Mercer vs. Citadel Season Stat Comparison
|Mercer Rank||Mercer AVG||Citadel AVG||Citadel Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Mercer Bears Leaders
- Jalyn McCreary leads the Bears in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 14.8 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Luis Hurtado is Mercer’s best passer, dispensing four assists per game while scoring 7.7 PPG.
- The Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Kamar Robertson, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
Citadel Bulldogs Leaders
- Stephen Clark leads the Bulldogs scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, collecting 17 points, 6.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game.
- Austin Ash knocks down 3.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.