Table of Contents
C-USA opponents square off when the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (13-8, 6-4 C-USA) visit the Florida International Panthers (10-11, 4-6 C-USA) at Ocean Bank Convocation Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The Panthers are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Raiders vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: Ocean Bank Convocation Center
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Middle Tennessee is 7-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 70%).
- The Blue Raiders have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -172 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Blue Raiders have compiled a 9-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Panthers have a 5-6 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Middle Tennessee’s games this year is 2.4 fewer points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
Florida International Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Florida International has won three out of the 12 games, or 25%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +141 moneyline set for this game.
- The Panthers’ ATS record is 9-10-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Panthers have a 5-6 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Florida International this year is 8.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Middle Tennessee vs. Florida International Season Stat Comparison
|Middle Tennessee Rank||Middle Tennessee AVG||Florida International AVG||Florida International Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- The Blue Raiders scoring leader is Eli Lawrence, who averages 12.2 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- DeAndre Dishman is Middle Tennessee’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.7 per game, while Camryn Weston is its best passer, averaging 2.5 assists in each contest.
- Lawrence leads the Blue Raiders in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Florida International Panthers Leaders
- Arturo Dean has racked up 4.2 boards and three assists per game, putting him at the top of the Panthers leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Denver Jones scores 19.2 points per game, putting him at the top of the Florida International scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.7 rebounds and tacks on 1.9 assists per game.
- Jones is consistent from deep and leads the Panthers with 2.1 made threes per game.