Table of Contents
The Utah Utes (15-7, 8-3 Pac-12) are 4-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Oregon Ducks (12-9, 6-4 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Matthew Knight Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 136 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ducks vs. Utes
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Arena: Matthew Knight Arena
Oregon Betting Stats & Information
- Oregon has gone 8-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Ducks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -181 or shorter.
- The Ducks are 10-11-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Utes are 2-2 against the spread.
- Oregon’s average point total in outings this year is 136.9, 0.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Utah Betting Stats & Info
- Utah has won three of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Utes have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +148.
- The Utes are 13-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Utes have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Utah this year is 3.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Oregon vs. Utah Season Stat Comparison
|Oregon Rank||Oregon AVG||Utah AVG||Utah Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oregon Ducks Leaders
- The Ducks leader in points and assists is Will Richardson, who scores 13.7 points per game to go with 5.4 assists.
- N’Faly Dante leads Oregon in rebounding, pulling down 7.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 13.2 points a contest.
- Richardson leads the Ducks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Utah Utes Leaders
- Branden Carlson has the top spot on the Utes leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.7 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Rollie Worster’s assist statline paces Utah; he dishes out 5.1 assists per game.
- Gabe Madsen is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Utes, hitting 2.5 threes per game.