Table of Contents
The Mississippi State Bulldogs (12-8) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they host the No. 11 TCU Horned Frogs (16-4) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Humphrey Coliseum. The over/under for the matchup is set at 131.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Horned Frogs vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Starkville, Mississippi
- Arena: Humphrey Coliseum
TCU Betting Stats & Information
- TCU has put together a 10-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Horned Frogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -135 or shorter.
- The Horned Frogs are 12-8-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Bulldogs are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average total TCU has had set in matchups this year is 10.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Mississippi State Betting Stats & Info
- Mississippi State has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +111 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Bulldogs have put together an 8-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- Mississippi State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 123.6 points, 7.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
TCU vs. Mississippi State Season Stat Comparison
|TCU Rank||TCU AVG||Mississippi State AVG||Mississippi State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Horned Frogs is Mike Miles, who scores 19.1 points and distributes 3.2 assists per game.
- TCU’s best rebounder is Eddie Lampkin Jr., who averages 6.8 boards per game in addition to his 7.7 PPG average.
- The Horned Frogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Miles, who makes 1.2 threes per game.
Mississippi State Bulldogs Leaders
- Tolu Smith has the top spot on the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.8 points and eight rebounds per game.
- Dashawn Davis’ assist statline leads Mississippi State; he dishes out 3.1 assists per game.
- Davis is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.5 threes per game.