Table of Contents
The Toledo Rockets (14-6, 5-2 MAC) are big, 13-point favorites as they look to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Bowling Green Falcons (10-10, 4-3 MAC) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Savage Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 164 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rockets vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Toledo, Ohio
- Arena: Savage Arena
Toledo Betting Stats & Information
- Toledo has won 75% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (12-4).
- The Rockets have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -952 or shorter.
- The Rockets have gone 11-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Falcons have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 13 points or more this season (0-0-1).
- The average point total in Toledo’s games this year is 0.6 fewer points than the over/under of 164 in this matchup.
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Bowling Green has won three out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Falcons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +583 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Falcons have compiled a 10-8-1 record against the spread.
- The Falcons are 0-0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 13 points or greater this year.
- The average point total for Bowling Green this year is 9.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Toledo vs. Bowling Green Season Stat Comparison
|Toledo Rank||Toledo AVG||Bowling Green AVG||Bowling Green Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toledo Rockets Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Rockets is Rayj Dennis, who scores 18.4 points and distributes 5.8 assists per game.
- Toledo’s best rebounder is Setric Millner Jr., who averages 6.1 boards per game in addition to his 14.7 PPG average.
- The Rockets get the most three-point shooting production out of JT Shumate, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- Leon Ayers III scores 18.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Falcons.
- Bowling Green’s leader in rebounds is Rashaun Agee with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Samari Curtis with 4.3 per game.
- Kaden Metheny is the top scorer from distance for the Falcons, hitting 2.9 threes per game.