Table of Contents
The UCF Knights (13-7, 4-4 AAC) are favored (-5.5) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Temple Owls (13-9, 7-2 AAC) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Addition Financial Arena. The point total for the matchup is set at 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knights vs. Owls
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Addition Financial Arena
UCF Betting Stats & Information
- UCF has won 10 of 13 games when favored on the moneyline this season (76.9%).
- The Knights have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -225 or shorter.
- The Knights have a 10-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Owls have a 3-0-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- UCF’s average total in outings this year has been 137.5, four points higher than the total in this particular game.
Temple Betting Stats & Info
- Temple has been underdogs in nine games this season and won six (66.7%) of those contests.
- The Owls have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +184.
- The Owls are 12-8-2 ATS this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Owls have a 3-0-1 record against the spread.
- Temple’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 137.1 points, 3.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
UCF vs. Temple Season Stat Comparison
|UCF Rank||UCF AVG||Temple AVG||Temple Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCF Knights Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Knights is Taylor Hendricks, who accumulates 14.4 points and seven rebounds per game.
- CJ Kelly leads UCF in assists, averaging 2.8 per game while also scoring 12.7 points per contest.
- Ithiel Horton leads the Knights in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Temple Owls Leaders
- Khalif Battle is the top scorer for the Owls with 17.4 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Temple’s leader in rebounds is Jahlil White with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Hysier Miller with 3.5 per game.
- Battle is reliable from three-point range and leads the Owls with 2.8 made threes per game.