Table of Contents
The UCSD Tritons (7-13, 2-6 Big West) visit the CSU Northridge Matadors (4-16, 1-8 Big West) in a matchup of Big West teams at Matadome, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The Tritons are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 128.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tritons vs. Matadors
- Game Day: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Northridge, California
- Arena: Matadome
UCSD Betting Stats & Information
- UCSD has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it lost both of those games.
- The Tritons have not played a game with moneyline odds of -123 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tritons have put together an 8-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Matadors are 7-9 against the spread.
- The average over/under UCSD has had set in games this season is 12 more points than this outing’s point total.
CSU Northridge Betting Stats & Info
- CSU Northridge has been underdogs in 17 games this season and won two (11.8%) of those contests.
- The Matadors have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +102 odds on them winning this game.
- The Matadors are 7-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Matadors have a 7-9 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- CSU Northridge’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 131 points, three more than the point total in this matchup.
UCSD vs. CSU Northridge Season Stat Comparison
|UCSD Rank||UCSD AVG||CSU Northridge AVG||CSU Northridge Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCSD Tritons Leaders
- Bryce Pope leads the Tritons in scoring, tallying 18.9 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Francis Nwaokorie is UCSD’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.9 per game, while Roddie Anderson III is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- The Tritons get the most three-point shooting production out of Pope, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
CSU Northridge Matadors Leaders
- Atin Wright averages 14.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Matadors.
- CSU Northridge’s leader in rebounds is De’Sean Allen-Eikens with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Dionte Bostick with 2.8 per game.
- Wright is consistent from deep and leads the Matadors with two made threes per game.