Table of Contents
The UMKC Kangaroos (9-13, 5-4 Summit) are at home in Summit action against the Denver Pioneers (12-11, 3-7 Summit) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Kangaroos are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The over/under is set at 136.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kangaroos vs. Pioneers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: Swinney Recreation Center
UMKC Betting Stats & Information
- UMKC has been the moneyline favorite eight times this season. They’ve finished 3-5 in those games.
- The Kangaroos have not played as a moneyline favorite of -277 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Kangaroos have compiled an 11-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Pioneers have a 3-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 6.5 points or more.
- The average over/under UMKC has had set in games this season is 3.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Denver Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Denver has won two out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Pioneers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +223 odds on them winning this game.
- The Pioneers are 10-11-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Pioneers are 3-4 against the spread.
- Denver’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 150.6 points, 14.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
UMKC vs. Denver Season Stat Comparison
|UMKC Rank||UMKC AVG||Denver AVG||Denver Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Rayquawndis Mitchell leads the Kangaroos in scoring, tallying 18.5 points per game to go with four rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- UMKC’s leading rebounder is Allen David Mukeba Jr. averaging 7.8 boards per game and its best passer is Shemarri Allen and his 2.8 assists per game.
- Mitchell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kangaroos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Denver Pioneers Leaders
- The Pioneers’ Tommy Bruner puts up enough points (16.3 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Tyree Corbett’s stat line of 8.3 rebounds, 10.1 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Denver rebounding leaderboard.
- Bruner is consistent from deep and leads the Pioneers with 1.6 made threes per game.