Table of Contents
The New Mexico State Aggies (7-13, 0-8 WAC) are heavy underdogs (+11) as they look to break a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the Utah Valley Wolverines (16-6, 7-2 WAC) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at UCCU Center. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 144.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Orem, Utah
- Arena: UCCU Center
Utah Valley Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Valley has won 81.8% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (9-2).
- The Wolverines have not played as a moneyline favorite of -594 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wolverines have put together a 13-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Aggies are winless against the spread (0-0-1) when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Utah Valley’s average point total in outings this year is 144.4, 0.1 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Info
- New Mexico State has won two, or 18.2%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +412.
- So far this season, the Aggies have compiled a 5-11-1 record against the spread.
- The Aggies have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 11 points or more this season (0-0-1).
- The average over/under for New Mexico State’s games this year is 0.4 more points than the point total of 144.5 for this outing.
Utah Valley vs. New Mexico State Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Valley Rank||Utah Valley AVG||New Mexico State AVG||New Mexico State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Valley Wolverines Leaders
- Justin Harmon leads the Wolverines in scoring, tallying 13.9 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Aziz Bandaogo leads Utah Valley in rebounding, averaging 10.6 per game, while Trey Woodbury leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- Le’Tre Darthard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolverines, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- Xavier Pinson’s points (13.1 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Aggies’ leaderboards.
- Deshawndre Washington is at the top of the New Mexico State rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also notches 12.1 points and adds 3.9 assists per game.
- Pinson is the top shooter from distance for the Aggies, hitting two threes per game.