Table of Contents
The Kennesaw State Owls (16-6, 8-1 ASUN) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a six-game winning streak when they host the Lipscomb Bisons (13-9, 5-4 ASUN) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at KSU Convocation Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 143.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Owls vs. Bisons
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
- Arena: KSU Convocation Center
Kennesaw State Betting Stats & Information
- Kennesaw State has won 88.9% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (8-1).
- The Owls have not played as a moneyline favorite of -205 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Owls have put together a 14-5-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Bisons have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- Kennesaw State’s average point total in outings this season is 143.2, 0.3 points below the over/under in this game.
Lipscomb Betting Stats & Info
- Lipscomb has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won three of those games.
- The Bisons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +163 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bisons’ ATS record is 11-8-0 this year.
- The Bisons have a 3-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more.
- Lipscomb’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.1 points, 0.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Kennesaw State vs. Lipscomb Season Stat Comparison
|Kennesaw State Rank||Kennesaw State AVG||Lipscomb AVG||Lipscomb Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kennesaw State Owls Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Owls this season is Chris Youngblood, who averages 14.4 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Kennesaw State’s leading rebounder is Brandon Stroud averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Terrell Burden and his 3.7 assists per game.
- The Owls get the most three-point shooting production out of Youngblood, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
Lipscomb Bisons Leaders
- Ahsan Asadullah racks up six rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Bisons’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Lipscomb’s Jacob Ognacevic averages 15.8 points, four rebounds and 0.5 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Trae Benham is dependable from distance and leads the Bisons with 1.7 made threes per game.