Table of Contents
The Incarnate Word Cardinals (9-12, 3-5 Southland) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Nicholls State Colonels (10-10, 5-3 Southland) on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at McDermott Center as 6.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under is 142.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonels vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: McDermott Center
Nicholls State Betting Stats & Information
- Nicholls State has won 83.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (5-1).
- The Colonels have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -290 or shorter.
- The Colonels are 6-8-2 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have a 6-4-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 6.5 points or more.
- The average total Nicholls State has had set in games this year is 4.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Incarnate Word Betting Stats & Info
- Incarnate Word has been underdogs in 16 games this season and won five (31.2%) of those contests.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +223.
- The Cardinals are 11-6-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Cardinals have a 6-4-1 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Incarnate Word’s games this year is 1.3 more points than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
Nicholls State vs. Incarnate Word Season Stat Comparison
|Nicholls State Rank||Nicholls State AVG||Incarnate Word AVG||Incarnate Word Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nicholls State Colonels Leaders
- The Colonels scoring leader is Caleb Huffman, who averages 15.7 per contest to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Nicholls State’s leading rebounder is Emanuel Littles averaging 7.6 boards per game and its best passer is Micah Thomas and his 3.4 assists per game.
- Latrell Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Colonels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Incarnate Word Cardinals Leaders
- Jonathan Cisse racks up 14.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- Brandon Swaby has a stat line of 4.6 rebounds, 7.8 points and 1.1 assists per game for Incarnate Word to take the top rebound spot on the team. Niki Krause has the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 7.9 points and 4.2 rebounds per contest.
- Cisse is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Cardinals, hitting 1.8 threes per game.