Table of Contents
The Utah Jazz (25-26) take on the Dallas Mavericks (26-24) as 7.5-point favorites on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM and BSSW.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jazz vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and BSSW
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
Jazz Betting Stats & Information
- The Jazz have won 47.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (11-12).
- Utah has a record of 3-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -330 or shorter (winning 75%).
- So far this season, the Jazz have compiled a 28-23-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 7.5 points or more, the Jazz have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- In the Jazz’s 50 games with a set total, 29 have hit the over (58%).
Dallas Betting Stats & Info
- The Mavericks have been underdogs in 14 games this season and won three (21.4%) of those contests.
- Dallas has not won as an underdog of +259 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- The Mavericks are 17-31-2 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Mavericks games have gone over the total 28 times this year.
Jazz vs. Mavericks Season Stat Comparison
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Lauri Markkanen averages 24.8 points, 8.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game.
- Mike Conley puts up 10.5 points per game while adding 2.5 rebounds and 7.5 assists for the Jazz.
- Malik Beasley makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Jazz, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic statline this season looks strong thanks to 33 points, 8.9 rebounds and 8.4 assists per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is consistent from deep with 2.8 made threes per game.