Table of Contents
The Belmont Bruins (16-6, 9-2 MVC) are only 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a five-game home win streak when they take on the Drake Bulldogs (16-6, 7-4 MVC) on Sunday, January 29, 2023 at Curb Event Center. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Curb Event Center
Belmont Betting Stats & Information
- Belmont has been the moneyline favorite 15 times this season. They’ve finished 11-4 in those games.
- The Bruins have not played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter.
- The Bruins’ ATS record is 11-9-1 this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Belmont has had set in matchups this year is 6.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Drake Betting Stats & Info
- Drake has been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs are 7-13-1 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Drake this season is 0.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Belmont vs. Drake Season Stat Comparison
|Belmont Rank||Belmont AVG||Drake AVG||Drake Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bruins is Ben Sheppard, who puts up 18.7 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Keishawn Davidson is Belmont’s best passer, dishing out 4.6 assists per game while scoring 7 PPG.
- Drew Friberg makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bruins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.5 per contest.
Drake Bulldogs Leaders
- Tucker DeVries is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 18.9 points per game. He also adds 5.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his stats.
- Darnell Brodie has a stat line of 7.2 rebounds, 9 points and 1.2 assists per game for Drake to take the top rebound spot on the team. Roman Penn has the top spot for assists with 5.1 per game, adding 10.2 points and 4.2 rebounds per matchup.
- DeVries is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.6 threes per game.