Table of Contents
ACC foes meet when the No. 20 Miami Hurricanes (16-4, 7-3 ACC) visit the Pittsburgh Panthers (14-7, 7-3 ACC) at Petersen Events Center, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 28, 2023. The Panthers are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under in the matchup is 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hurricanes vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Petersen Events Center
Miami Betting Stats & Information
- Miami has put together a 14-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 93.3% of those games).
- The Hurricanes have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -115 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes have a 12-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have a 7-3 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Miami has had set in games this season is 0.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Pittsburgh has been the underdog 10 times and won five of those games.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -106.
- The Panthers’ ATS record is 14-7-0 this season.
- The Panthers are 7-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Pittsburgh this year is 5.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Miami vs. Pittsburgh Season Stat Comparison
|Miami Rank||Miami AVG||Pittsburgh AVG||Pittsburgh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- The Hurricanes leader in points and assists is Isaiah Wong, who puts up 16.3 points per game along with 3.7 assists.
- Norchad Omier is Miami’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 10.5 boards in each contest while scoring 13.7 points per game.
- The Hurricanes get the most three-point shooting production out of Nijel Pack, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- Blake Hinson averages 16.2 points and 6.5 rebounds per game for the Panthers, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Jamarius Burton’s assist statline leads Pittsburgh; he records 4.5 assists per game.
- Hinson is consistent from distance and leads the Panthers with 2.5 made threes per game.