Table of Contents
The Indiana Hoosiers (15-6, 6-4 Big Ten) are underdogs (+2.5) in their attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the Maryland Terrapins (14-7, 5-5 Big Ten) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at Xfinity Center. The over/under in the matchup is set at 140.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terrapins vs. Hoosiers
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: College Park, Maryland
- Arena: Xfinity Center
Maryland Betting Stats & Information
- Maryland has gone 13-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 92.9%).
- The Terrapins have not played a game with moneyline odds of -147 or shorter.
- The Terrapins’ ATS record is 13-7-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Hoosiers are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Maryland’s games this season is 5.4 fewer points than the over/under of 140 in this matchup.
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Indiana has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- The Hoosiers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +125.
- So far this season, the Hoosiers have compiled a 10-10-1 record against the spread.
- The Hoosiers have a 1-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Indiana’s games this year is six more points than the point total of 140 for this outing.
Maryland vs. Indiana Season Stat Comparison
|Maryland Rank||Maryland AVG||Indiana AVG||Indiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Maryland Terrapins Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Terrapins is Jahmir Young, who scores 16 points and dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- Maryland’s best rebounder is Julian Reese, who averages 6.4 boards per game in addition to his 10.4 PPG average.
- Don Carey leads the Terrapins in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- The Hoosiers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Trayce Jackson-Davis with 19.6 points and 10.7 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Hood-Schifino notches more assists than any other Indiana player with 4.3 per game. He also averages 12.8 points and pulls down 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Miller Kopp hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hoosiers.