Table of Contents
The No. 12 Iowa State Cyclones (15-5, 6-2 Big 12) are only 1-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Texas Tech Red Raiders (11-10, 0-8 Big 12) on Monday, January 30, 2023 at United Supermarkets Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 127 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Raiders vs. Cyclones
- Game Day: Monday, January 30, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Lubbock, Texas
- Arena: United Supermarkets Arena
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Texas Tech is 8-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Red Raiders have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -112 or shorter.
- The Red Raiders are 8-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Cyclones have a 6-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Texas Tech’s average total in outings this season has been 141.5, 14.5 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Iowa State Betting Stats & Info
- Iowa State has won five of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cyclones have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -107 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Cyclones have put together a 12-8-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Cyclones have a 6-3 record against the spread.
- Iowa State’s games this year have averaged a total of 131 points, four more than the point total in this matchup.
Texas Tech vs. Iowa State Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Tech Rank||Texas Tech AVG||Iowa State AVG||Iowa State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- The Red Raiders scoring leader is Kevin Obanor, who averages 15.3 per contest to go with 6.2 rebounds and one assist.
- Daniel Batcho leads Texas Tech in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game, while De’Vion Harmon leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- The Red Raiders get the most three-point shooting production out of Pop Isaacs, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- Jaren Holmes sits at the top of the Cyclones scoring leaderboard with 13.8 points per game. He also pulls down 3.5 rebounds and averages 3.5 assists per game.
- Iowa State’s leader in rebounds is Caleb Grill with 4.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Tamin Lipsey with 4.8 per game.
- Grill knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cyclones.