Table of Contents
The La Salle Explorers (8-13, 2-6 A-10) are 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a five-game losing streak when they host the George Washington Colonials (11-10, 5-3 A-10) on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at Tom Gola Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 149.
How do I watch Colonials vs. Explorers?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Tom Gola Arena
Betting Lines for Colonials vs. Explorers
George Washington Betting Stats & Information
- George Washington has been favored on the moneyline eight times this season. They’ve finished 6-2 in those games.
- The Colonials have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter.
- The Colonials are 10-10-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Explorers have a 5-6 record against the spread.
- George Washington’s average total in matchups this season has been 150.3, 1.3 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- This season, La Salle has won two out of the 12 games, or 16.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Explorers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +100 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Explorers have put together a 10-11-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Explorers are 5-6 against the spread.
- The average total in La Salle’s games this year is 7.9 fewer points than the point total of 149 for this outing.
George Washington vs. La Salle Season Stat Comparison
|George Washington Rank||George Washington AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
George Washington Colonials Leaders
- The Colonials leader in points and assists is James Bishop, who scores 21.6 points per game to go with 5.4 assists.
- George Washington’s best rebounder is Ricky Lindo Jr., who averages 7.1 boards per game in addition to his 9.7 PPG average.
- Brendan Adams leads the Colonials in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- Khalil Brantley racks up 14.2 points and tacks on four assists per game, putting him at the top of the Explorers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Fousseyni Drame is at the top of the La Salle rebounding leaderboard with 5.5 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.6 points and tacks on 0.9 assists per game.
- Josh Nickelberry is the top shooter from distance for the Explorers, hitting 1.9 threes per game.