Table of Contents
The Georgia Southern Eagles (12-11, 5-5 Sun Belt) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Georgia State Panthers (9-13, 2-8 Sun Belt) on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
How do I watch Panthers vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: Georgia State Convocation Center
Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Eagles
Georgia State Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia State has a 5-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 62.5% of those games).
- The Panthers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -137 or shorter.
- The Panthers are 6-14-1 ATS this season.
- The Eagles are 7-6 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average total Georgia State has had set in matchups this season is 0.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Georgia Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia Southern has won six, or 42.9%, of the 14 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +112 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles are 10-11-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 7-6 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Georgia Southern’s games this year is 3.2 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Georgia State vs. Georgia Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia State Rank||Georgia State AVG||Georgia Southern AVG||Georgia Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia State Panthers Leaders
- The Panthers leader in points and assists is Dwon Odom, who scores 13.8 points per game to go with 3.5 assists.
- Ja’Heim Hudson is Georgia State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.4 boards in each contest while scoring 10.5 points per game.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Evan Johnson, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
Georgia Southern Eagles Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov is the top scorer for the Eagles with 13.1 points per game. He also adds 6.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Carlos Curry puts up a stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 7.5 points and 0.1 assists per game for Georgia Southern to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Finch has the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 10.9 points and 3.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Tyren Moore is the top scorer from distance for the Eagles, hitting 1.7 threes per game.