Table of Contents
The NC State Wolf Pack (17-5, 7-4 ACC) are 9.5-point favorites as they look to build on a seven-game home win streak when they take on the Florida State Seminoles (7-15, 5-6 ACC) on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at PNC Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 151 in the matchup.
How do I watch Wolf Pack vs. Seminoles?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Arena: PNC Arena
Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Seminoles
NC State Betting Stats & Information
- NC State has won 13 of 14 games when favored on the moneyline this season (92.9%).
- The Wolf Pack have not played as a moneyline favorite of -537 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack are 10-10-2 ATS this season.
- The Seminoles are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in NC State’s games this year is 1.8 fewer points than the over/under of 151 in this matchup.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- Florida State has won three, or 21.4%, of the 14 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Seminoles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +390 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Seminoles have put together an 11-11-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 9.5 points or more, the Seminoles have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Florida State this season is 6.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
NC State vs. Florida State Season Stat Comparison
|NC State Rank||NC State AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
NC State Wolf Pack Leaders
- Terquavion Smith leads the Wolf Pack in points and assists per game, scoring 18.5 points and distributing 4.4 assists.
- D.J. Burns is NC State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 4.9 boards in each contest while scoring 11.4 points per game.
- Smith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolf Pack, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- Matthew Cleveland has the top spot on the Seminoles leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.2 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Warley records more assists than any other Florida State player with 3.7 per game. He also scores 5.8 points and pulls down 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Darin Green Jr. is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Seminoles, hitting three threes per game.