Table of Contents
The Ball State Cardinals (15-7, 6-3 MAC) are at home in MAC play against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (6-16, 3-6 MAC) on Friday, February 3, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET. The Cardinals are double-digit favorites by 11 points in the game. The point total is 151.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Cardinals vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Friday, February 3, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Muncie, Indiana
- Arena: John E. Worthen Arena
Betting Lines for Cardinals vs. Eagles
Ball State Betting Stats & Information
- Ball State has won 11 of 13 games when the moneyline favorite this season (84.6%).
- The Cardinals have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -714 or shorter.
- The Cardinals are 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a 2-1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 11 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Ball State’s games this year is 7.3 fewer points than the total of 151.5 in this matchup.
Eastern Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Eastern Michigan has won four out of the 17 games, or 23.5%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +480 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Eagles have put together an 8-12-1 record against the spread.
- The Eagles have a 2-1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 11 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Eastern Michigan this year is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Ball State Rank||Ball State AVG||Eastern Michigan AVG||Eastern Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ball State Cardinals Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Cardinals is Jarron Coleman, who scores 15.2 points and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Payton Sparks is Ball State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.8 boards in each contest while scoring 12 points per game.
- Coleman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Eastern Michigan Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Emoni Bates with 20.3 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Tyson Acuff records more assists than any other Eastern Michigan teammate with three per game. He also scores 13.1 points and pulls down 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Bates is the top scorer from distance for the Eagles, hitting 2.8 threes per game.