Table of Contents
Bo Van Pelt heads into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +250000 odds after making the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2022 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, finishing 24th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Van Pelt before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Bo Van Pelt Recent Performance
- Van Pelt has finished under par eight times and posted a better-than-average score in seven of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Van Pelt has carded a score within five shots of the day’s best in four of his last 16 rounds.
Bo Van Pelt History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- In his past six appearances at this event, Van Pelt has not finished inside the top 20.
- In his last six appearances at this tournament, Van Pelt made the cut once.
- Van Pelt finished 24th here in 2022 in his last appearance at the tournament.
- He posted two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time competing here.
Bo Van Pelt’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|