Table of Contents
Chris Stroud put together a fifth-place finish in his last action in The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside) on November 17-20, and comes into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +30000 odds to win. Before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stroud in this event.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Chris Stroud Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds of play, Stroud has finished under par on 10 occasions while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Stroud has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day four times.
Chris Stroud History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- In Stroud’s past eight trips to this tournament, he has placed among the top 10 once, with an average finish of 35th at the event.
- Stroud has four made cuts over his last eight attempts at this tournament.
- Stroud finished 49th the most recent time he played this event (in 2022).
- He completed three under-par rounds the last time he played this event.
Chris Stroud’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|