Table of Contents
The VMI Keydets (5-18, 0-10 SoCon) are 6-point underdogs as they look to break a 12-game road losing streak when they take on the Citadel Bulldogs (9-14, 4-6 SoCon) on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at McAlister Field House. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 142.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Keydets?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: McAlister Field House
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Keydets
Citadel Betting Stats & Information
- Citadel has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve finished 3-2 in those games.
- The Bulldogs have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -241 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have gone 10-11-1 ATS this season.
- The Keydets have a 9-5 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- The average over/under Citadel has had in its matchups this season is 1.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
VMI Betting Stats & Info
- VMI has entered the game as underdogs 19 times this season and won twice.
- The Keydets have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +193 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Keydets have compiled an 11-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Keydets have a 9-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- VMI’s games this year have averaged a total of 144.8 points, 2.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Citadel vs. VMI Season Stat Comparison
|Citadel Rank||Citadel AVG||VMI AVG||VMI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Citadel Bulldogs Leaders
- Stephen Clark leads the Bulldogs in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 17.1 points, grabbing 6.6 boards and dishing out 2.7 assists per game.
- Austin Ash leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
VMI Keydets Leaders
- Sean Conway averages 13.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Keydets.
- VMI’s leader in rebounds is Taeshaud Jackson with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Tony Felder with 3.4 per game.
- Conway averages 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Keydets.