Table of Contents
The Long Beach State Beach (12-10, 6-4 Big West) are 3-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the CSU Fullerton Titans (12-11, 6-5 Big West) on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at Titan Gym. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is 143 in the matchup.
How do I watch Titans vs. Beach?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 2, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Fullerton, California
- Arena: Titan Gym
Betting Lines for Titans vs. Beach
CSU Fullerton Betting Stats & Information
- CSU Fullerton has put together a 4-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 57.1% of those games).
- The Titans have not played a game with moneyline odds of -159 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Titans have put together a 14-6-1 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Beach are 2-5 against the spread.
- The average total CSU Fullerton has had set in games this season is 8.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Long Beach State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Long Beach State has been the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
- The Beach have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +130 odds on them winning this game.
- The Beach are 8-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beach have a 2-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- Long Beach State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 150 points, seven more than the point total in this matchup.
CSU Fullerton vs. Long Beach State Season Stat Comparison
|CSU Fullerton Rank||CSU Fullerton AVG||Long Beach State AVG||Long Beach State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
CSU Fullerton Titans Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Titans is Latrell Wrightsell Jr., who scores 16 points and dishes out 2.7 assists per game.
- Vincent Lee leads CSU Fullerton in rebounding, grabbing 5.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.6 points a contest.
- The Titans get the most three-point shooting production out of Wrightsell, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
Long Beach State Beach Leaders
- Joel Murray’s points (15.7 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Beach’s leaderboards.
- Lassina Traore grabs 10.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.7 points per game and adds one assist per game) which puts him at the top of the Long Beach State rebounding leaderboard.
- Jadon Jones is the top shooter from distance for the Beach, hitting 1.6 threes per game.