Table of Contents
Denny McCarthy has +4500 odds in the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links. He will look to better his 12th-place finish at this tournament in 2022. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on McCarthy before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Denny McCarthy Recent Performance
- McCarthy has finished below par 15 times and posted a better-than-average score in 12 of his last 20 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score four times in his last 20 rounds.
- Over his last 20 rounds, McCarthy has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round six times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day nine times.
Denny McCarthy History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- McCarthy has one top-20 finish in his last three trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 39th over that span.
- McCarthy advanced past the cut in two of his last three entries in this event.
- McCarthy took 12th the most recent time he played this tournament (in 2022).
- He posted one bogey-free round his last time appearing at this event.
Denny McCarthy’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|