Table of Contents
Erik Barnes put together a 13th-place finish in his last outing in the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (North), and comes into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +15000 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Barnes before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Erik Barnes Recent Performance
- Barnes has finished below par 10 times and posted a better-than-average score in 12 of his last 17 rounds played.
- He has registered a top-five score twice in his last 17 rounds.
- Barnes has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Erik Barnes’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|