Table of Contents
Fabian Gomez earned a 17th-place finish in his last outing in the Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course, and enters play in the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +35000 odds. Before Gomez tees off in Pebble Beach, California, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Fabian Gomez Recent Performance
- Gomez has finished below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Gomez has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Fabian Gomez History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Gomez wound up 57th at this event the lone time he made the cut.
- In his last seven appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Gomez failed to qualify for the weekend in his last trip to this event in 2021.
Fabian Gomez’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|