Table of Contents
Greg Chalmers enters the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +100000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2022. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Chalmers before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Greg Chalmers Recent Performance
- Chalmers has finished below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Chalmers has finished within five shots of the top score for the day five times.
Greg Chalmers History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Chalmers’ only finish at this event in eight visits was 51st place.
- Chalmers has one made cut in his past eight attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Chalmers played this event (in 2022), he did not make the cut.
Greg Chalmers’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|