Table of Contents
Joel Dahmen, who took fifth in The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside) on November 17-20 in his last action, enters the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +5000 odds. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Dahmen before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Joel Dahmen Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Dahmen has finished below par 16 times, while also carding five bogey-free rounds and 15 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 20 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 a total of five times.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Dahmen has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round 10 times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 12 times.
Joel Dahmen History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Dahmen has placed among the top 10 once and inside the top 20 two times, with an average finish of 37th in his past five appearances at this tournament.
- Dahmen made the cut in each of his five most recent appearances at this event.
- Dahmen competed in this event most recently in 2022, and finished sixth.
- His last time appearing at this tournament, he completed two bogey-free rounds.
Joel Dahmen’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|