Table of Contents
Kurt Kitayama heads into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +6000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2022. Before Kitayama tees off in Pebble Beach, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Kurt Kitayama Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kitayama has finished under par 10 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in four of his last 16 rounds.
- Kitayama has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Kurt Kitayama History at AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Kitayama has placed among the top 20 once over his last two appearances at this event, with an average finish of 18th at the tournament.
- In his last two appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- The last time Kitayama competed at this event in 2022, he did not make the cut.
Kurt Kitayama’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|