Table of Contents
Kyle Westmoreland heads into the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links with +60000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Farmers Insurance Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Westmoreland before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Time and Location
- Date: February 2- 5, 2023
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Par: 72 / 6,972 yards
- Defending Champ: Tom Hoge
Kyle Westmoreland Recent Performance
- Westmoreland has finished below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores once in his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Westmoreland has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Kyle Westmoreland’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|